Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

We’re quickly approaching the time of year when a lot of us start ordering holiday cards. Even if you didn’t get your holiday photos taken with me (and you still have time), I would like to recommend the company we order our photo cards from: Shutterfly. They have a huge variety of designs to choose from. Last year Jerod and I ordered a classy black card with one of our wedding photos. This year, I’m thinking of tackling outdoor self-portraits. I’ve been looking through the Shutterfly photo cards, and I can’t decide between the following four designs. They’re all so different!


This whimsical, casual design…



This stylish card, which really emphasizes the photo …


This cute design with several photos (I can picture something like a series of photo booth type pictures)…


This fun design, which incorporates my favorite color: blue!

Which one do you think we should order? What would YOU order? You know what’s even better? We get 50 FREE photo cards this year! Find out how you can too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindy: I have nominated you for both the One Lovely Blog Award and the Kreativ Blogger Award - see details here: http://strassenfotojournal.com/2012/06/19/various-blogger-awards
    Greetings, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete